Publisher`s Description
AVS Video Editor allows you to edit your home video with AVS Video
Editor. Edit all key video formats. Open and edit HD- and Blu-ray
videos. Split, join, rotate, stabilize your video and correct colors.
Apply over 300 video effects or transitions. Add various menu styles.
You can burn movies on to DVD or Blu-ray discs. Share your newly made
videos on the Internet directly from AVS Video Editor interface.
This the only Video Editor you will ever need
Pros
The Price !!! This Video Editor does everything Adobe "After Effects" can do for less then 1/2 the price. I have used this application for the past six years for a variety of Video Projects. The Editor will work with every type of Video or Audio Media Extension.
Cons
Does not have all the " bells and whistles" of the Cadillac "Adobe After Effects".
If you make a living doing Video Editing, you might want more then AVS can give.... but I can't imagine what.
Free Version sucks because it has that dang, AVS watermark in the background.
If you make a living doing Video Editing, you might want more then AVS can give.... but I can't imagine what.
Free Version sucks because it has that dang, AVS watermark in the background.
Summary
Compared to all of the Video Editors out there, AVS is The Best " Bang for the Buck".
Simple to Use
Pros
I am currently
using AVS Video Editor to produce high-definition picture-in-picture
videos, and the videos produced come out stunning. Since I am using it
for-free, the videos do contain a slight watermark.
Cons
AVS Video Editor only runs on Windows 7. I tried it on Windows 8, and it failed to run.
Summary
I highly recommend AVS Video Editor to all Windows 7 users.
Not for you if you want to customize
Pros
This would be a
great program if you're making an amateur DVD for family memories or
something. Not so much if you're planning on storing media or collected
files, or if you had plans on making a professional-looking DVD menu.
Cons
While
the program performs well, it doesn't let you do much. It forces a
30-second loop on the DVD menu if you chose to use a video as your
background image or if you wanted to have a background song playing. So
unless you want to upload an annoying 30-second track loop that only the
cheapest, ugliest DVD menus have, sure go ahead. You also can't do much
to customize any of the menus and the text fonts are extremely limited.
Editing it a bit of a chore, when basic functions like splitting
segments of video (done easily with a single click in many other
programs) is a tedious process.
Summary
I do not recommend this to anyone other than the most amateur of editing users.
Product is OK but limited to a single PC (temporary sf)
Pros
I have
purchased the software and used it a few times (I'm not a heavy user). A
year plus later, I purchased a newer computer. Obviously, I tried to
transfer all my applications from my older computer to my newer one (to
retire the old computer). I wasn't unable to. Support has informed me
the software can not be transfer to another machine. It doesn't matter
if you uninstall it. Once you get another computer, you lose what you
pay for. I think this is terrible.
Cons
License
agreement doesn't allow you to transfer the software. This means, you
pay for a software that can't be moved/transferred to a newer computer.
Summary
I
could have gone for free options. Instead, I chose to support a
product by buying it. It has bitten me on my behind. AVS should allow
you to be able to transfer the software after it gets uninstalled from
another device. Needless to say, I'm not putting an extra penny on it.
I will look for the free options out there. Thanks to MS, I can do
most of what AVS does for free as part of the Windows license.
70% DISCOUNT COUPON found yesterday
Pros
The
easier-to-understand video editor I ever used. Great video effects, nice
output results. Plus it has additional tools in one suite like DVD
burner, etc. And they currently offer time-limited 70% (!) discount on
their website:
http://www.avsmediasoft.com/offer.htm
http://www.avsmediasoft.com/offer.htm
Cons
Nothing bad to say.SERIOUS NON-FIXED AUDIO-VIDEO SYNC ISSUES
Pros
Everything is good, pretty simple, not for professional editing but gets the job done.
Cons
HAS SERIOUS AUDIO-SYNC PROBLEM WHEN USING WITH AVS VIDEO EDITOR.
IF YOU EDIT A VIDEO ON AVS VIDEO EDITOR, THEN HARDCODE THE VIDEO WITH A .SRT SUBTITLE, THE RESULTING VIDEO WILL 100% HAVE AUDIO-SYNC PROBLEMS. YOU CAN USE THIS INSTEAD:
http://www.macvideoeditor.com/wondershare-video-editor/
IF YOU EDIT A VIDEO ON AVS VIDEO EDITOR, THEN HARDCODE THE VIDEO WITH A .SRT SUBTITLE, THE RESULTING VIDEO WILL 100% HAVE AUDIO-SYNC PROBLEMS. YOU CAN USE THIS INSTEAD:
http://www.macvideoeditor.com/wondershare-video-editor/
Getting the hang of it
Pros
This software
is really awesome and really amazing. Totally recommended for
beginners/advanced/pros. And they currently offer Christmas time-limited
70% (!) discount on their website:
http://www.macvideoeditor.com/avs-video-editor/
http://www.macvideoeditor.com/avs-video-editor/
Cons
none. But you can add more effect and translation.
Summary
It
is very user friendly! I am glad I made the investment. I look forward
to learning the ends and outs of the software to become and editing
guru!
The easiest-to-understand video editor I've ever used
Pros
The
easiest-to-understand video editor I've ever used. Great video effects,
nice output results. Plus it has additional tools in one suite like DVD
burner, etc.
Cons
Nag screens can't be disabled, link to download directly from AVS official website doesn't work.
http://*****.do/*****
http://*****.do/*****
Summary
Almost perfect crossfades when you tweak it until satisfied with almost every song!
Thanks For Visiting My Site.

ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this kind of information.avs
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download Now
Delete>>>>> Download Full
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK Gs
Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
ReplyDeletetotal-commande-crack
editplus-crack
airmail-crack
This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.
ReplyDeleteavs-video-editor-crack
drivereasy-pro-crack
driver-talent-pro-crack
sandboxie-full-crack
truecaller-premium-crack
winstep-nexus-ultimate-crack
Thank You so much...AVS Video Editor
ReplyDeleteAVS Video Editor
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me
https://procrackerpc.com/vmix-pro-crack/
AVS Video Editor 9.5.1.383 Crack
ReplyDeleteWith AVS Video Editor 9.5.1.383 Torrent, you get a number of great opportunities to create high-quality videos and audio.
Nice explanation and article. Continue to write articles like these, and visit my website at https://usacrack.info/ for more information.
ReplyDeleteAVS Video Editor Crack
NordVPN 6.37.5.0 Crack
Quillbot Premium Crack
This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.This is the spot you can get helps for any software installation, usage and cracked.
ReplyDeletekickasscrack.com
avs-video-editor-crack
editplus-crack
nero-burning-rom-crack
So Nice Posts.
ReplyDeleteblackmagic-fusion-crack
avs-video-editor-crack
Such a Nice post. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it up
ReplyDeletecrackandpatch.com
I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog.
wonderlandpc.com
AVS Video Editor Crack
Nice article
ReplyDeleteBelow are the best avs Video Editor alternatives
Download video creator commercial
Latest version on link below
👇
video creator commercial premium version
Download explaindio video creator
Latest version on link below
explaindio video creator premium version
ReplyDeleteReally Appreciable Article, Honestly Said The Thing Actually I liked The most is the step-by-step explanation of everything needed to be known for a blogger or webmaster to comment, I am going show this to my other blogger friends too.
avs-video-editor
I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. crackspick.org I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog. crackspick.org
All Pro Cracked Softwares Download
AVS Video ReMaker Crack
This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.This is the spot you can get helps for any software installation, usage and cracked.
ReplyDeleteavs-video-editor-crack
kaspersky-total-security-crack
ytd-video-downloader-pro-crack
connectify-hotspot-pro-crack
Download Software for PC & Mac
ReplyDeleteYou make it look very easy with your presentation, but I think this is important to Be something that I think I would never understand
It seems very complex and extremely broad to me. I look forward to your next post,
Malwarebytes Crack
Wirecast Pro Crack
XSplit Broadcaster Crack
VSDC Video Editor Crack
Retail Man POS Crack
AVS Video Editor Crack
ReplyDeleteI like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. wahabtech.net I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
Very interesting blog.
AVS Video Editor Crack
I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the
ReplyDeletepast 6 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to
Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named Crack Softwares Free Download
FixMeStick Crack
MemTest86 Pro Crack
AVS Video Editor Crack
I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. Getcrack.co I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting blog.
AVS Video Editor Crack
ReplyDeleteI am happy after visited this site. It contains valuable data for the guests. Much thanks to you!
Wise Care 365 Pro crack
Clean Master Pro crack
AVS Video Editor crack
HitFilm Pro crack
Driver Toolkit crack
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge…
autoplay-media-studio-crack
avs-video-editor-crack
greencloud-printer-pro-crack
laser-photo-wizard-professional-crack
idm-crack
bullzip-pdf-printer-expert-crack
animashooter-capture-crack
animashooter-capture-crack
vso-convertxtodvd-crack-2
netguard-no-root-firewall-crack
tableau-desktop-crack
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download Now
ReplyDelete>>>>> Download Full
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
Software Full Version: Avs Video Editor V6.4.1.240 With Full Versions >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK yt
Such a Nice post. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it up
ReplyDeleteAVS Video Editor Crack
3D Coat Crack
Adobe After Effects CC Crack
Conceiva Mezzmo Pro Crack